Only necessary personal information is collected, shared and stored by Classic Cooking. This policy tells you as our customers why we collect personal information and how we use it (scroll down below to learn more). We are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. Under no circumstances, unless required by law, will your information be given to or sold to a third party. Sally Harding will act as the privacy information officer(s) on behalf of Classic Cooking, (705) 652-6118. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact the office immediately.
How our Office Collects, Uses and Discloses Customers’ Personal Information
This office will collect, use and disclose information about you, or your services for the following purposes:
- to ensure safe, and efficient, and continuous high-quality meal preparation and delivery
- to allow us to maintain communication and contact with you to distribute Classic Cooking information and to book and confirm quality meals and delivery
- to permit potential purchasers, practice brokers or advisors to evaluate the business
- to allow potential purchasers, practice brokers or advisors to conduct an audit in preparation for a business sale
- to invoice for services and collect unpaid accounts
- to assist this office to comply with all regulatory requirements and generally comply with provincial and federal law
By using Classic Cooking, you have agreed that you have given your informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal information for the purposes that are listed above. If a new purpose arises for the use and/or disclosure of your personal information, we will seek your approval in advance before disclosing personal information. You may withdraw your consent for use or disclosure of your personal information, and at any time we will explain the ramifications of that decision, by contacting the main telephone number.
Thank you – we look forward to providing you with the outstanding services you expect!